Tuesday 3 April 2012

Rocks and mountains...

Beans are back on the menu, the running variety that is. With the half-marathon less than two months away training is in full swing, and Lancaster seems the perfect place. From the flat canal paths to the hills of Williamson Park, hopefully no complications will arise. This weekend I am heading up to the Lake District. The last time I was up in the fells it was freezing and caked in snow; the sun was fighting a continuing battle with the mist and casting eerie shadows across the surrounding hills. Hopefully the weather will be better this time. After being in Lancaster for four consective days, I am finally settling down and completing all those annoying tasks that have been building up over the past year. I now just need to do all those other ones too! For once the rain is working to my advantage; I have no desire to get soaked more than I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment