Monday 30 April 2012

No longer red and white, but still orange...

It's easy to see why Soap Operas are so popular. Blackmail, affairs and illnesses plague the screens and people watch because however bad their lives are, the characters always seem to have it worse. This slightly explains why the last blog I wrote, which contained blood, dye and excrement gained the most hits. I obviously need to have more accidents! After the appalling weather yesterday I stupidly took a look at lastminute. Now I am rather tempted to declare bankruptcy, pack my bags and move abroad. Italy is scoring top at the moment, but I have not even started researching into France. All I know is when I am older I would very much like to live by the sea and grow vegetables. And of course, that means beans.

1 comment:

  1. Only just discovered this, rosie - very sweet and compulsive reading! Good job! Would love a chat sometime xxx

    ReplyDelete