Friday 9 March 2012

Bring on the booze...

Goodness knows what bean I am today. Crazy comes to mind. I am hosting a charity dinner for a group of friends tomorrow. My plan. To get them as drunk as possible so if it goes horrendously wrong they won't remember.
Back in January I took part in the Everest Challenge for Snow-Camp. Snow-Camp is an innovative youth charity that uses a unique combination of skiing, snowboarding and life-skills programmes to support inner-city young people. All the money raised during the meal will be donated to this organisation.
Not only am I going to keep the wine flowing, I am also flying off to Sweden the next day just in case I become a wanted chef. All records of Saturday night will be posted on a very successful food blog called  Food and Biscuits. (Created by my cousin and her fiance.) So take a look (although give it a few days) and I hope you enjoy it.
The next time you hear from me I will probably be in Åre. So wish me luck. If nothing appears then I will make sure someone posts the whereabouts of my funeral. Food poisoning can be deadly. So are hung-over friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment