Tuesday 12 June 2012

On the road again...


After determinedly telling myself not to let work take over my life, I realise from the lack of blogging it already has. Also, from the pre-stress of work I forgot to talk about beans full stop in my last post. Outrageous I know.  At the moment I am trying to organise a Fashion Shoot for the new skiwear that will come out later this year. Now equipped with two photographers, a stylist, an assistant, and the Fashion Editor I just need to get hold of four models… I’m not sure that blank backdrops or lifeless clothes will cut it, for the advertisers or the readers. Since the half-marathon I seem to have developed a slight vendetta against running. Perhaps it was seeing pictures of myself taken during the event where my light pink top had become rather dark, my face looked like a red balloon and my straw-coloured hair clashed horribly with both. Grabbing the chance my Mum has since hired me as a part time stable cleaner, garden weeder and occasional tennis player. To get my ‘runner beans’ back I am joining in with a running club tonight. With five miles considered a piece of cake by the pros it’s going to prove an interesting evening. Or just an uneventful one if I don’t make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment